Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix 500g
Makes 10 yummy brownies
- Add 125ml cold water to a mixing bowl and add the 500g pack of brownie mix. Mix together carefully for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 20cm square tin lined with baking parchment
- Bake at 180c (170c fan) for 40 minutes, do not overbake.
- Leave to cool in the tin and cut when cooled
- For a more indulgent borwnie add 50g of melted unsalted butter towards the end of mixing
- You can freeze your cooked brownies and thaw to eat later
- Add your own spin with chocolate chips, dried fruit or drizzle the top with melted chocolate once baked
Sugar, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Fat-reduced Cocoa Powder, Dried egg Albumen, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Raising Agent (E500), Emulsifiers (E470a, E471, E472b, E472e, E477, E482), Milk Protein, Stabilisers (E450).
Gluten, Egg, Milk and Wheat. May contain: Soya
Awesome.wales is a Zero Waste Supermarket
Please note: As a zero waste supermarket, all online orders for loose wholefoods are packaged in compostable paper bags, please transfer to your own jar or container once you receive them to retain freshness.